Tuesday, January 21, 2014

IBPS Recruitment Exam 2014: Admit Card & Online Exam Call Letter

IBPS Exam 2014 : Important Dates, Admit Card and Online Exam Call Letter


IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has issued important notification for the dates of the examination of IBPS, candidates that are preparing for the same can get their admit cards and Examination Call letter from their official website.

The officer posts include:
  • I. T. Officer I
  • Agricultural Field Officer I
  • Rajbhasha Adhikari I
  • Law Officer I
  • HR/Personnel Officer I
  • Marketing Officer I
  • I. T. Officer II
  • Law Officer II
  • Chartered Accountant II
  • Manager (Credit)/Finance Executive
As per the details obtained from the sources, the examinations will take place on 8th February and 9th. You can head to their official website to download your exam call letter right now.

If you are looking for more information regarding the examination then you can look into this: IBPS English PDF / in Hindi.

ResultsWave and its editors wish you "All the best" for the coming examination, stay tuned for the latest examination updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment